Terms and Conditions
- For all new enrolment, a registration fee of a month fee to offset the last month notice plus the first month fee must be paid in full upon confirmation to reserve the allocation.
- Monthly payment should be made on the first lesson of the month.
- For new enrolment that starts other than the first lesson of the month will be pro-rated on the remaining lessons of the month plus the following month fee.
- All fees paid are not refundable and not transferable.
- Students are encouraged to attend scheduled lessons regularly and punctually.
- Make-up lesson will only be scheduled for students if:
- ill with a copy of the Medical Certificate or Receipt is necessary.
- pool closure for private events only.
- Limited to 3 make-up lessons per 6 months only.
- Please be present for your scheduled make-up lesson, otherwise it will be considered forfeited. No further make-up lesson will be scheduled.
- No make-up lesson for:
- students who fail to attend the scheduled swimming lesson.
- lesson falls on fifth week which is 29th, 30th and 31st of the month and gazetted public holidays.
- Christmas’ eve to New Year – 1st January.
- Inclement weather, flood or any other circumstances, e.g. SARS, HFMD, etc… which is beyond the control of the Coach.
- Please attend scheduled lessons regardless of the weather.
- As long as there is no thunderstorm or lightning, the class will still proceed in light drizzle.
- In the event of a thunderstorm which last for quite sometime, lessons on safety awareness and stroke technical drills will be conducted in sheltered area.
- If you wish to transfer class, a minimum of one (1) month advance notice is required to the Coach.
- If you wish to suspend lessons for more than a month, the Coach must be notified with one (1) month in advance. The fee for the respective month(s) must be paid in order to secure the vacancy in the period of absence.
- If you wish to terminate from the programme, please kindly give at least a (1) month notice, otherwise, a month fee is chargeable.
- SWIMMAX reserve the right to cancel or merge if the Group class size is less than 4.