Parent & Tot
New study has found many benefits of introducing tots to the water early. Swimming tots are typically 6 months ahead in physical development, 10 months ahead incognitive development, and 15 months ahead in social and emotional development.
Beyong developmental, safety is another factor. Tots who are exposed to lessons early are generally be more respectful of water safety habits and more confident when in the water. If they fall into the deep, they will know how to get to the top and roll over to be on their back from their reaction abilities.
A snap shot of what we offer;
- Create a class fill with fun and favourable learning experience for both parent and tot.
- Trust and understanding between the parent and tot are emphasized.
- Encourages and enhances early development of water skills.
- Class is for 12 months to 3 years old.
- One coach per 4 parent & tot ( an adult must accompany the tot in the water ).